Fire is one of the most critical and challenging hazards to manage, but with Q fire Integrated and customized fire detection solutions we are continuously providing clients with smarter ways to save lives, protect people and safe guard data and assets.
At Q Fire we specialize in Design, Supply, Install, Testing, Commissioning, Service, inspection & Maintenance of various Fire protection and detection systems.
We work closely with clients, design teams, contractors and regulatory authorities to agree all fire safety goals, identify potential risks and offer options to deliver the most appropriate fire design for construction and operation of buildings.
Q Fire creates shop drawing type fire alarm designs and provides all of the documentation necessary to submit fire system drawings to the civil defense or building department..
Enriched with vast expertise in this field Q Fire is engaged in supplying all kinds of fire protection and detection systems of world’s most recognized brands which are certified by international bodies like UL,FM,CE,LPCB,INTERTEK,BSI, KITEMARK etc with Qatar civil defense approval
We provide follow through and follow up to ensure that your fire and security alarm system installation provides you with the peace of mind that comes from working with a reliable service partner
The requisite testing and inspection that must be conducted to ensure the continued operation of these systems is often seen as time consuming and unnecessary expense, however no one can tell if a fire system is operational by merely looking at it or by performing a superficial check.
The Fire protection system is quite possibly the most important aspects of any building structure. Most fire protection systems will have a productive lifespan however these systems can last much longer and continue to provide dependable service with proper maintenance and care
Q Fire Employs a non-compromise approach with multiple agencies to ensure the right combination of safety products and is always on the lookout for new developments and partnerships to enhance the product basket.it has solutions cover every area of fire engineering including fire detection, protection, Suppression and Evacuation as well as Extra Low voltage and building systems. Our suite of fire products includes,
We appreciate your interest in exploring career opportunities with us. Qfire is currently looking for experienced professionals to join our team. Currently we have the following openings
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: QAR 8,000.00 toQAR 10,000.00 /month
Bachelor’s degree (B.E.) in engineering from accredited college or university
Registration as an Engineer-from Urban Planning Development Authority
Minimum of five years working experience in the Fire Protection profession
Experience with the current version of AutoCAD and Revit
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including oral presentation skills
Duties and Skills:
• Undertakes the detailed engineering, procurement, and supervision of the installation of the Air Conditioning, Fire Fighting and Plumbing works for major commercial and light industrial buildings, working within the project budget to achieve the forecast profit under the supervision of the Project Manager.
• Ensure that works are undertaken in accordance with the contract drawings, specifications and other contract documents.
• Ensure that the expenditure on the mechanical works is in accordance with the project budget.
• Act a team leader for the mechanical works delegating authority, issuing instructions and information to enable the mechanical team to proceed with the works. Monitors progress and completion.
• Participate in all aspects of the management and reporting of the project.
• Maintains close relationships with the client, professional team, suppliers and sub contractors.
• Participates in all aspects of the project management for the mechanical works including, planning, budget control and reporting.
• Plan the mechanical works.
• Undertake the detailed engineering of the project.
• Prepare potential vendor lists, technical details and quantities for quotation enquiry packages.
• Technical and commercial evaluation of quotations.
• Establish the construction methodology and obtain approval of method statements.
• Resolution of technical difficulties with the professional team.
• Preparation of the working drawings including instruction and supervision of the drafting team.
• Design works required by the contract.
• Obtain material and drawing approval from the professional team.
• Plan material delivery to meet the programme requirements.
• Issue the approved drawings to site and instruct the site team on the approved method of construction.
• Review progress and quality of installation.
• Record delays to the works and assist in the valuation of claims.
• Participate in preparation and implement quality assurance plans.
• Instigate and monitor site inspection plans.
• Commissioning planning and completion.
• Preparation of record drawings and operating and maintenance manuals.
• Participates in the control of the mechanical project cost budget.
• Identification of additional works, obtains instructions, provides information for valuation and agrees the value.
• Participate in the preparation and implement the project safety plan.
• Develops close business relationships with the client, main contractor and professional team.
• Detailed engineering knowledge with design, engineering and installation experience in air conditioning, fire protection and plumbing services for major commercial and light industrial buildings in the GCC.
• Knowledge of the costs and rates for MEP contracts within Qatar and the GCC area.
• Management skills to lead a team of draftsmen, site engineers, foremen and sub-contractors.
• Knowledge of the overall construction processes and operating practices in the GCC.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English - both orally and in writing
• Awareness of the suppliers and sub contractors in the market.
• Developed computer skills, particularly in spreadsheets and databases.
• Detailed knowledge of the Qatar codes of practice, regulations, and specifications for the construction industry with particular knowledge of the Air Conditioning, Fire Protection and Plumbing requirements.
• Ability to read, understand and interoperate drawings and specifications.
• Ability to compile data and prepare reports.
• Awareness of quantity surveying standards and requirements
• Awareness of contract forms and their requirements.
• An active personality, able to interact freely with his peers.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: QAR2,000.00 to QAR3,000.00 /month
Licensed/Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) who has passed the Fire Protection Engineering examination administered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) and has a minimum of four (4) years of cumulative health care related experience designing, surveying, and providing consulting services related to all facets of fire protection systems (fire alarm, firefighting/suppression, and smoke control/HVAC), and life safety (NFPA 101), based on the applicable NFPA codes and standards.
To request for information or to send us an inquiry, kindly fill-up the form and send it to us.